Monday, April 13, 2009

Jason Bateman lives!


It's time to re-acquaint yourselves with jason Bateman everyone!

Bateman began acting in 1981, playing James Cooper Ingalls in the television drama, Little House on the Prairie, then went onto Silver Spoons and Valerie in the mid 80's. We also knew him as TEEN WOLF TOO and a few other bits and pieces. And in my eyes, he was just as famous for being Malory's brother aka Justine Bateman from Family Ties.



Then he kind of disappeared until he returned to our lives as Micheal Bluth. Father to George Michael, Son of George and Lucille etc. an inspired series, brilliant smart and funny, ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT! He was reborn and since this time he keeps appearing on our screens as someone's friend, boss, real estate agent etc.

He has quite a few things in the can, so expect to see him alot on the big screen in the next couple of years. He is currently filming THE BASTER with our good friend Jen (Aniston)




So here is the GILMORE GIRL connection! (There is always a way we can relate everything in the world back to the Gilmore Girls, do not underestimate us!) Jason is married to Amanda Anka, daughter of Paul Anka, and Paul Anka is the name of Lorelai's dog!!!!

LUKE: What are you doing with a dog?
LORELAI: I bought him. Doesn't he look happy?
LUKE: Yeah, I guess. You bought a dog!
LORELAI: Yeah, and he loves me. And he doesn't give his love easily. The only drawback's the name. Coco. It's too cutesy. But he's a rescue, so I don't want to freak him out by giving him a new name right away, so I'm going to get to the name I want to give him in baby steps. For the first week I'll call him Coco, to get him acclimated -
LUKE: Acclimated.
LORELAI: Second week I'm going to call him Cokie, third week Kooky, fourth week Tooky.
LUKE: So you're going to name him Tooky.
LORELAI: No, I'm going to name him Paul Anka, but it's going to take a while to get to Paul Anka.
LUKE: Yeah. I'd say so.

So anyway, give him a go. He's no Teen wolf anymore!!

5 comments:

Twish said...

Excellent work K, bringing him to our attention once again...love Jason Bateman and as for Arrested Development, well, one of THE funniest shows ever. Without a doubt.

Your Gilmore Girls connection to everything should never be underestimated!!

Kell said...

If I am correct, I believe he played the husband to Jennifer Garner's character in Juno.

dancing in beaumont said...

he certainly did!! and was also in a film called THE KINGDOM with Jen as well!

Kell said...

Mmmm. Saw that one too!

JK said...

It is definitely the year of the Bateman - I loved seeing Justine pop up in another one of "our favourite shows that we wish were real life" - Men In Trees. I so wanted to be Mallory.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...