Wednesday, April 22, 2009

MOVIE NIGHT No 1.


The first STARS HOLLOW MOVIE NIGHT was a huge success. As you can see by the photo above, all our lovely readers really got into the spirit of the night and I think everyone had a great time. The movie got a unanimous thumbs up and the general consensus was that it was great fun, well acted and provided a couple of hours of bonus eye candy (almost a pre-requisite for Stars Hollow Movie Night I should think.)
We adjourned to the cafe next door after the movie and spent another couple of hours in the company of some of the world's loveliest ladies! I personally can not wait for the next one.
I wonder what it will be? It must be worthy!

3 comments:

Eliza said...

Was a really fun night - thank you ladies !!! Bring on the next one

dancing in beaumont said...

maybe we could go and watch 17 AGAIn again! that could work for me!!!!

Lesley said...

I love that photo it definitely is the best of the lot that we took, great fun

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...