Wednesday, April 1, 2009

CANDYLAND

So I was watching ENews, clearly getting my daily fix of the important stuff, funny how I can always find time for E News, just not the news!!! Anyway, saw a story that made me giggle, and thought I would share. It was about the Spellings! That is Little Tory and her mother Candy. Clearly they have not been getting along so well since daddy left Tori with about 5c of a possible 50 trillion dollars. I would be pissed too! So Candy now claims she has to sell her house, CANDYLAND, because there is no need for all that space if she can't share it with her grandchildren. This is the house that she doesn't know how many bedrooms it has, bigger than the white house but it does have its own bowling alley, about 26 bathrooms, doll room, flower cutting room and gift wrapping room!!!! Who the hell has a gift wrapping room. Surely if you are that rich, someone else is wrapping the gifts!!!! Anyway, if you have a lazy $150,000,000, you too can have a gift wrapping room!!!


1 comment:

JK said...

Imagine cleaning that thing!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...