Friday, April 3, 2009

Yee Haa!



It's a very big day for me today. Now that Heath has left us, Keith has moved up to number one position on my 'laminated list'. (I'll let K. explain about the laminated list) and his new album - 'Defying Gravity' is released in Australia today. Thanks to Keith's website I have already had a chance to hear the album and although I am biased - it's fantastic. Lot's more country to it which makes me very happy as I wasn't as sold on his cross over stuff.



Now I know there aren't many 'Star's Hollow' readers who are loving the Keith like I am but seriously.... how hot is he!!





'Keith Urban is an Australian phenomenon with four Platinum albums, three ARIA Awards and sell out 10,000 seater shows across the country.
Of course, the story is just as impressive in the USA - two Grammy Awards, eight #1 Country Singles, and 10 Million albums sold.
Keith’s new album Defying Gravity released on April 3 and set to debut at the top of the Australian and US Charts.'

1 comment:

Twish said...

Wow J, your new Number One! High praise indeed. What about Zac?? Number Two? Needless to say, I am intrigued about the "laminated list"!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...