Thursday, July 2, 2009

Lizzie's All Grown Up


Lizzie McGuire was one of my secret indulgences during the 90's and I'm thrilled to say that my daughter is now giving me a legitimate excuse to revisit this tweeny sitcom. I will always have a soft spot for Hilary Duff as a result and have even sat through 'Raise Your Voice' and 'Cinderella Story' on multiple occasions (mind you Chad Michael Murray helps).
.
The exciting news is that Hilary is joining the cast of Gossip Girl early in the new season. She will be playing Olivia Burke, a movie star who enrolls at New York University in search of a traditional college experience.
She will be rooming with Vanessa (Jessica Szohr). Olivia wants to date a normal guy and lucky for her, Dan doesn't know who she is and wants to hook up with her.

Can't wait. With Joanna and now Hilary joining the cast it is shaping up to be a fun season.
.

1 comment:

Lizeylou said...

I'm not actually a fan of her at all, but she must be cool if she is going to be on GG!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...